My word of 2015: Fast.
Yes, we are already half way through January 2015. No, I don’t have a plan yet. So, if you are looking for a training plan or speed workouts you won’t find it in this post! Here’s what I’ve got so far and I’m feeling really good about it:
- Today and every day I want to be fast.
- I want to be steadfast in my beliefs, convictions, and commitments.
- I want to be fastened and secure as an anchor to those around me who need it.
- I want to be a fast friend who is loyal and dependable.
- I want to be colorfast and not fade even on days I feel like I’ve been put in the spin cycle!
- I want to hold fast. I’m sure this year there will be times when I slip or get caught up in something… and that’s ok… because I will not let go.
- I would also like to be plain old fast. We are runners, cyclist, swimmers… (isn’t being “capable of moving at high speed” always on the list?)
Stay fast, my friends!
Share this post: